Friday 7 December 2012

farewell to ghana

28/11/12
First of all i think i need a "how to prepare when traveling" handbook,cos i just always don't know how to start,then a day before my flight i would start remembering things to do,start rushing and end up with headache.
Any ways i think am trying this time around @least i started writing this a week to when am leaving,so am preparing :D so that is how i would leave GH o,chai,i sure would miss this place.
30/11/12

four days to go and av been ill for 3 days :( i really had plans for my last week in ghana,went to the hospital this morning,i so hate hospitals,tomorrow is the Malta Guinness show i hope i get better before tomorrow night.i still have to shop,make my hair,pack etc.
   1/12/12
Its Saturday morning arrrrgggghhh! almost done with my drugs,i seriously do not feel better,am just pretending to be strong so i can go for the show tonight and also not have my flight rescheduled,but really why me? i hate the feeling of being sick,i hate being gentle,i hate curling up on a spot,am an hyperactive person,i like being everywhere,any ways am going to lock my hair today,i hope i don't faint in the salon.
3days to go,a box is fully packed :D my shoes also packed,am progressing,cant wait to be in lasgidi.
 I made it to the show :D  and it was'nt so much fun tho, dint get to take a pix with sarkodie my love...lol,and its really heart breaking.
 03/12/12
yesterday (sunday) wasnt it atall,i spent the whole day upset,so i have nothing to write about it.
today was'nt bad,went shopping,walked around accra and then i went to play "golf" i dont know how to play golf o,but i went to play with my friend sha. i have packed and packed and packed every sign of me in accra,i just cant wait to leave this place,i would miss it tho but i just want to leave.i dont know if its me,but when am about to leave a place,like some days to go,everything there starts to upset me,i just look forward to leaving.
07/12/12

Got back 2 days ago whew!, phone stopped working, couldn’t find my modem , stayed 2 and half days without accessing the internet, believe me life without internet is dry. so am back in this my fatherland, all about Ghana has come to an end for now ,while seated at the airport i had a brief flash back of my stay in Ghana and i must say i enjoyed every bit of it, cos even though i was working i had almost all the time in the world to myself, Ghana was a place of relaxation for me, compared to my  2 previous years of being mega busy, i could just wake up one morning n decide am not going to work, my weekend starts on Friday, i was able to gain weight(which i would lose in 2013) everything about it was cool.
 A big shout out to everyone that  made my stay in Ghana awesome------------->the aisec legon peeps, my Ghana family(that i miss the most) afriken, dreams designs, Daniel boyle, my teacher joseph Amoateng, my very crazy dreads motivator funfade taye and  ob Abenser. These people really made my stay in Ghana awesome, am so going to miss eating wakye also.
Anyways Ghana is over so on to the next level schoooooooooool L . See u guys on d first day of school,
it’s still about around and in my head ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment