Tuesday 11 March 2014

There is this boy.........

Yes there is this boy,whose name cannot b mentioned,well for safety's sake I won't,the boy hasn't been talking to me:'( and am here with the gist so you guys can help me out,tell me if i Should just breathe or keep worrying,or call or ignore or anything.
      OK let me say the story from the beginning,once upon a time,I happened to follow somebody(a guy,the guy),why I followed Him I still can't tell,maybe I just saw a pic I liked or so,I just can't remember, but it was an innocent follow button I clicked o,anyways I got something close to an instant follow back, which I don't even see as anything Cos like I said It was innocent,things went on normally Without special attention to anyone. After about a few weeks or months,I went for an occasion and I saw someone who looks very much like him(it even took me time to figure out who the person was looking like)i later discovered the person is a close relation of his, well that's how he became a part of my subconscious,I then started Spying On him and smiled everytime he liked or commented on my pics on instagram, I liked his pics also in return,soon I Started looking up to seeing his likes on my page,i wasn't looking forward to meet or talk to him,I was quite fine With seeing him on instagram, so I did not even have any reason to fantasize.
One midnight as I was working On my sewing I got a notification on instagram, it's midnight so I took my time,read it like 2 hours later,lo and behold. It was from my supposed INSTAGRAM CRUSH and guess what? He wanted to meet me,I smiled to myself,and then replied the Mention,I gave my no and then In a bit we were chatting on whatsapp,and then moved to phone calls,he wanted to see me as soon as he could,he asked me to come to his house but I declined, he got me wondering, What's on his mind,from nowhere (sorry from instagram ) this guy just popped up and keeps saying he needs to see me soon, sounds more like he was asked to bring someone for rituals ASAP......... lol that was a joke,I wasn't that scared but,this guy is someone I never thought of meeting, you know it's a different thing when you have a crush on someone and you are looking Forward to meet the person,this one just got the crush title from liking my pictures on instagram.
   We moved from watsapp to texting,yes Cos sumtimes my phone gets cranky and the network too sometimes develops cramps,just so nothing comes between me and my new friend,we stuck to texting. Sadly this din't last for long :( .............to be continued.

1 comment:

  1. Cool story.
    Where is the couch sef...i need to relax while sipping my fruit juice...waiting for the next episode.
    doughyeen the lover gurl...hehehe

    ReplyDelete