Wednesday 21 November 2012

my dreadful journey

i started a dreadful journey about a month ago,yes a dreadful journey i locked my hair,i took a step closer to asa,dakore n most especially handsome uti, i must tell u its not been a funny journey,i had to cut my hair n start from the scratch,i spent a lot of money to look like those gentle men n women on the streets of accra i bet yu dont want to look like them. 


i never thought it would b this stressful,btw my parents dont kno their daughter now has "dada" on her head i know God would see me through the unveiling process  but seriously its not what the society thinks it is,dreadlocks are very beautiful when well groomed,its 100% natural,your hair gets a chance to breathe well,there is no chemical chocking the hair,even this chemicals called relaxer does more harm than good to the human hair.i dint say u should stop retouching o,am just giving u tips.


Anyways back to my hair,ryt now my locks are averagely 3" long which is like d most disgusting stage,i cant pack it together,i cant make cornrow,its not so short that it beautifully stays on the head n people will appreciate instead it dangles in a not uniform  way n makes me look crazy.
                   
                     me before i locked my hair
                                  
                                   

                                    present me with my 3" locks
                     
                            future me :)





see u guys later with updates on my hair prob it wld b 4" next week:)


9 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see beautiful lox on d@ ur big head....... Buhaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry I'll be there to give u moral support during d unveiling :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woman, So its because of beautiful Uti Abi? Issokay'd

    Not a bad idea at all...always loved locks...when I was younger, wish I was a Dada, so I could have Dada hair :D, envied some really nice ones...coolest part, you don't get to comb :)

    When you come home ehn, you'll plait mine and we'll take pishure ehn? :*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. quick Q: can u unlock your hair without scapping everything off?

      Delete
    2. YES BUT U WLD HAVE TO WAIT FOR NEW GROWTH,NORMALLY YOU SHOULD RE LOCK EVERY 6 WEEKS,SO IF U DONT WANT IT ANY MORE,YOU JUST WAIT 12 WEEKS OR MORE,THEN CUT THE LOCKED PART OFF AND CONTINUE WITH YOUR LIFE :D.TNKS FOR THE SUPPORT :)

      Delete
  4. Been wanting to lock ma hair since 2002 wen I was in SS3, buh my big head no gree me. I've got chubby cheeks and my head is quite big. Oh plz,who am I kidding? My head is big joh! So I rly kindda envy u ryt now. &dont worry, we plenty wey go follow u beg mumsy in particular wen unveiling time comes. *wink
    *Dee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lmao,tnks jare,n if she sends me out ur house is sure d nxt bustop

      Delete