Thursday 13 March 2014

Still about that boy :(

Where Did I stop?
OK so we started texting,I get instant reply everytIme I sent a text,he had so much enthusiasm about meeting me,he told me How much he liked my career etc. one morning I got a good morning text asking how my night was and trying to find out what I was up to,I replied and that was it,something has happened to my instant reply,I waited 10mins,30,1hour,2Hours,4hours and then the whole day ,so I called him,to check if he was hit by a trailer (only on that condition should he not reply me) he picked up and apologized for not replying bla bla bla, said he was hanging out and mentioned us hanging out soon, said he appreciates that I called, so I hung up and thought that was the  end of our long-distance texting, but my dear that was the beginning :( he dint text or call, kept liking my pictures on instagram though,and then after a while he stopped :(  and then I started wondering watsup?, na jeje I sidown before he talk say e wan see me o,after about 3 days he replied the Hey" I sent to him on watsapp, talked about being busy and all and that was it again, and then finally my friend said I should send a "start to finish" message,so if he replies with a "start to finish" also then amma free him,and guess what? He Did,so he is free now,but what am wondering is,why Did he start up something in the first place? Plus I just wanted to be a friend nothing more,anyways I have come to the conclusion that he has found another Muse so I dedicate my version of Bruno Mars' "When I was your man" to him......
     
It all just sounds like ooooohhhhh......
Mmm ,too young too dumb to realize
That I should have agreed to see you
And  held your hand
Should've gave you all my hours
When I had the chance
To go with you to every party
Co's all you wanted to do was hookup
Now my Bobo is dancing
But he is dancing with another girl.: (

No comments:

Post a Comment