Sunday 25 November 2012

shit about social network

I really need to know if its just me that have a few problems with some category of people when it comes to social networking,starting from bbm to facebook and even twitter.

facebook is the most annoying,some people are just there waiting for u to come on line,after sending u a message containing the same thing like 20 times and you don't reply they still wait for u to make a post or comment on anyone's status,the moment u do that,u gt a message once again saying the same thing. how long does it take for some people to know you are ignoring them on purpose,they keep interrupting me,some people have a chat that goes like this

    
    
    Mohammed

Hi

March 23

10:57pm
Mohammed

Sup

Wednesday

7:04pm
Mohammed

Helo

Wednesday

11:44pm
Mohammed

Helo

Thursday

10:00am
Mohammed

Helo


Mohammed

Helo

Today

2:31am
Mohammed

Helo

Today

10:50am
Mohammed

Helo


(and then i had to reply cos it looks like he wont give up trying his luck)
10:51am
Adesoji Adedoyin

hi mohammed

10:51am
Mohammed

Hw u

10:52am
Adesoji Adedoyin


m good

10:53am
Mohammed

Hw ws ur nyt?

10:54am
Adesoji Adedoyin

great

10:56am
Mohammed

R u at work nw
(which work? is he my colleague?
:s)
10:57am
Adesoji Adedoyin

nope

10:58am
Mohammed

Dat's y i luv d type of job u do

(seriously? dude you don't even know me)


11:07am
Adesoji Adedoyin

lol

11:08am
Mohammed

Wu go anytym dy kal u or anytym u wnt




11:48am
Mohammed


N ur salary isnt base on monthly stuff

(ema gba mi ke)


12:21pm
Mohammed

U thr


Today

6:22pm
Mohammed

Sup


7:01pm
Mohammed

Helo






thats how i just stopped replying the guy,i have loads of many more people that are jobless an need companion.

The most annoying facebook shit when someone sends one inbox to over 30 people,some i***ts would now start replying "remove me" "untag me" "pls stop sending me notifications" who is the fool that tagged me in this message",then from no where someone would ask one of the people d message was sent to "how are you" that one too would reply,for God's sake why cant they exempt every other person n send personal messages,like that isn't bad enough one person would now start feeling like "am the only sensible person here" and send "stop commenting" i guess the person forgot he/she just made a comment.

Another sad one is bbm,if you check your chat history with some people ,its just bc bc and more bc...............kilode? they send u bc "good morning" @ about 7 am, when its 10 they wld send u "what am i on your bbm" that one sef bc,when its about 12pm they would send u "if you love Jesus pass this on to 20 people and see what who will call u" this one ehn if am in the mood i reply "pls let me know who called you".in between that 12pm and 7pm they have sent approximately 5 appors jokes,and 2 gospel sumtins and one "contact check" na everyday them dey check contact,and then before you sleep they would send "good night".what a boring life they have i guess,cos if not why wld u settle down and do this everyday,u obviously have no job and no true friends.

twitter isn't that bad tho,u just have dirty followers u don't know,people sending "hey somebody posted these pictures of you",n then the seriously serious famzers,this people no they rest o choi,if you read their tweets na so so celebs handle you go dey see let me even quote one,she tweeted @toolz she wrote "i saw u this morning,wanted to say hi but i was in a cab" she doesn't know you,so does it matter if u were in a cab or bike? abi cab no fit stop if u see perlzin wey u know ni?    on davido's birthday another one did picstory "davido n manager",me and "davido's manager" just so u know,he treads on the same path with davido, okay this 2 persons are friends with me so me sef know davido and toolz b dat o.

some tips to avoid social network shit


** first and most important,don't accept friend request from anybody you dont know,even if u have 100 friends in common (i have seen like 90 something friends in common and am sure i do not know the person,if they have any message to give you,they should send you an inbox)

**when they send you multiple recipient inbox,do not reply,its as good as a bc or getting a mail from @donotreply.com,if u have any questions or complain,send an individual inbox to the person who sent you the message.

**everyone you know can be your friend on facebook,everyone you know shouldn't be on your bbm contact list if you know u wont talk to them frequently skip the exchanging of pin session.

**dont send bc a day before oct1,Dec25 may29,jan1 etc telling people you know what the next day is so they shouldn't disturb you with bc,how can you say they shouldn't send you bc with bc? 

**when people send u dm or mentions saying "hey someone is talking about u" ignore it,if you follow the link your friends would receive dm and mentions from you saying the same thing,then you would open your basket mouth and say "my acct has been hacked" onpe

**wen you are tagged in a pic that doesn't concern you simply untag yourself

**never pick a fight with @tweetoracle,ur mentions will faint,if that guy sneeze  on twitter people would retweet n comment like there is no tomorrow (i picked a fight with him once tho,i enjoyed it but na me first tire)

**pls i beg you in God's name,always use these buttons "ignore future invitation" "decline" "delete" and "block" the people that made that button available knows why.

**know when you are being ignored and don't interrupt people when they are ignoring u,i hope you remember the world's population sha!

With this few points of mine,i hope i have been able to convince you n not confuse you that social network is so full of shits.

4 comments:

  1. Serzly my home gal Dejoke gat me ROTFL...... Nice 1

    ReplyDelete
  2. D toolz 1 ooh,lwtmb!!!!!!famzpiro oshi ni eniyen...

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I realized I had close to 2k friends on fb, I stopped accepting people-friends or no friends!
    When people on my BBM do d above mentioned, I actually ping dem telling dem dat I 4giv dem 4wasting my time discomforting me wf their crap,dat dey shldnt bother apologizing,and den I delete dem. Yes, I ignore further invitation first!
    Twitter, I can like to mind my biznes der ehn! Cos shout, me I cannot!
    *Dee

    ReplyDelete