Thursday 22 November 2012

sleeping open eye



up @ 1:49, am awake for a reason tho,teaching myself some things via Internet speaking of that God bless Google,life would av been so miserable without sites like that,my bible says "with God all things are possible" obviously God sent google. 

being awake at this time just made me remember some sleeping open eye moments i had back when i was younger,cant remember all but i would share the ones i can.........you know those situation whereby
wake up time is 5 and you wake @ 4,d normal thing is just to sleep back and hope to wake up @ 5 or set the alarm to 5 o'clock,that was one of my sleeping open eye moment,my mum usually wakes us up about 4:30 and believe you me my mum dosnt wake us the way they wake children in American movies o,d kind of slap she wld use to bring u back to life ehn,you might just have a bad day,so if i wake up less than an hour before wake up time my only option is to sleep open eye,so when she just enters the room like this,before she finish calling my name am up.

another sleeping open eye moment,one day back when i was in secondary school,i was done with exam so i made my hair in braids,when my mum came back from work n saw the hair she said i should undo it, she started saying stuff like "you want to be doing shakara abi? you dont even know if you will pass the exam sef" and all sorts,me sef stubborn girl that just finished waec,i said lai lai i wont take it off,me that have use the hair to shine very well,how do i want to explain to people when asked about the hair,after all the noise o,my mumsy said i should go to bed,that she would cut the hair in the midnight......when she was going to bed she put scissors n lantern by her bed,that is how i made up my mind to sleep open eye o,n so in the midnight she woke up,i woke up too,i was so scared i just lay there watching her moves,she picked the lantern{in my mind i said I DON DIE TODAY] she just went into the toilet n back to her room,then i knew she dosnt even have me in mind so i went to bed.
apparently i havent changed because i have locks on my hair and i know she wont like it.................wetin man go do? i have to do what i want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment