Tuesday 21 May 2013

The new me

I decided to take 3 days of sewing,so i am home for 3 days,on my way i was thinking of what i would be doing in this dry ikorodu for 3 days,so i drew a plan that has lots of sleep,cooking of jollof rice and turkey,seeing some friends,have a new look,and taking loads of pictures.
today is the second day,i av seen a friend and i would be having lunch with 2 other friends in a bit,am presently cooking my jollof rice,made my hair and took my pictures (yes i did,changed clothes plenty of times and had my cousin snap me :).),i feel fulfilled,enjoy the pics.








7 comments:

  1. You have started wearing lipstick??!! meanwhile...that your legendary jollof rice...that night's own ehn...in short when u come back to Lagos, we need to make a deal...:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. doughyeeen!!!!! when did u start wearing bum shorts?? *lips sealed*
    btw, why haven't u ever offered to cook jollof rice for me???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ask n it shall b given n abt d shorts,unseal ur mouth

      Delete
    2. nkan ti won ma ri cockroach si niyen.

      Delete
  3. You look amazingly Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. am offically booking my plate of jollof rice. :D

    ReplyDelete