Sunday 26 May 2013

Diaries of a workaholic 1

Well am not saying am a workaholic but If that's what u call someone who is always working then I think I pass,I like to work,ok first this is what I do,I am a student designer,I make clothes for people and I love doing what I do,I combine reading industrial design with practicing fashion design,industrial design consists of fashion,ceramics and textile.
With all this I rarely have time for family and friends,I sometimes spend the whole 24hrs in the studio,It was stressful but I loved it,pple admired me for always working and encourage me to keep it up.
Recently my schl went on break n they have refused to resume,I am enjoying it cos I get to do my PP without thinking of school work,I got my tailor to resume work,so I did less work,this time I had made me realize something ,which is that I have a lot of friends whom I rarely spend time with so they have gotten used to living without me and now AM LONELY,yes I am,am here sitted, stuck in my hostel with my best pals(my phone and laptop) I can't think of who to call and hang out with,I miss Nkiru so much,I miss the guys I play n hang out with cos the treat me like one of them,I miss having people around me.got to  hang out for an hour with Yinka and Banky,but then I was back to my lonely world,I seriously need a playmate,I need my friends back,I need school to resume,I just need something other than fashion in my life,I need fun,I need adventure,I need you,yes u rescue me ASAP!

No comments:

Post a Comment