Monday 13 May 2013

Happy mother's day mums

Yesterday was one of the numerous mother's day we have in a yr,I think its the 3rd this yr,I happen to have so many mothers but I dint call any of them,it dosnt mean I love them less,I know everyone loves their mama (you would be a lunatic not to love yours) well since I dint call her to tell her I love her I want to tell the world how much I love my mothers.
         I would start with my birth mother,my mum dosnt do d PDA some other mothers do,she acts like she dosnt care if u jump into d lagoon,she talks like getting u the gadgets you want isn't a priority,she says stuff like "I am borrowing you this house rent o,you would return it when u start working" or you have  conversation with her about you wanting a new phone,she would just dismiss the conversation and say,"when you start working go and use your money to buy bb" and then she sends you a text in the afternoon "I just saw a bold2 do you want" say no and she would tell the story of why she never bought you a phone to your children.
    She is a super woman,she is hardworking,she is the woman of proverb 31,she makes me look forward to being a mother.one thing that makes me wonder is that since I have known my mum she has never celebrated her birthday,but she gives us money to celebrate ours,I can't remember her coming home with on nice lace she bought for herself,but I can remember her calling me up cause she just saw something in a store and thinks I wld like it.there is just so much I can say about this wonderful women called MUM,they are great at being mums and they are better fathers at the same time.
Another thing that makes me awe is the way  they love your friends,that also bring me to my other mothers,they love you like you are thier own,its just one great characteristic of being a mother,they call me,bring me food,buy me stuff,give me money oh I just love my mums,one of them has her birthday today,I wish her a very happy birthday.
To every mother in my life I love you all mega much,I pray that you all reap the fruit of your labour in hundred folds God bless you for loving us. And to my pregnant friends happy mothers day in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment