Tuesday 25 February 2014

BACK AND BETTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Its 2:30am, just me and my laptop awake,as usual i do stuff on the Internet,try to catch up with my friends on skype,facebook send mails etc. while doing all these i just i kept wondering if i should go on my blog, PS: i wonder all the time am logged on to my computer. Even though i draft off-line, i never get to publish, due to so many circumstances in my control( i just chose not to control it) anyways i i finally opened it,cleaned the cobwebs dusted,swept and mopped d floor, taaaadaaa ......................
we av a clean slate,i can now be forgiven and start posting again,i miss blogging tho, i remember when i started i was on holiday and people kept telling me i will not have time for it when i resume,i insisted i would, but lo and behold school resumed,business resumed, i was first hit with how to balance school with work,i met with the world's most stressful courses in the school of art which is  textile and ceramics, in short it was my toughest year so far on earth and i scaled through gracefully with God's help. so am back and better (as a final yr student of the department of fashion design in the school of art and design) and i will try my best to post as often as i can. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment